Combinations #1 – 27 are served with a choice of home fries, hashbrowns, grits or fruit and your choice of biscuits, toast, English muffin, corn or flour tortillas, or one pancake. Add chorizo – $1.75 extra. Egg substitute and sugar-free syrup available upon request at no charge.
Trail Boss Favorites
Meat choices include bacon, patty or link sausage, or turkey bacon.
1. One Egg (no meat) $5.95
2. Two Eggs (no meat) $6.65
3. One Egg with Meat $8.45
4. Two Eggs with Meat $9.15
5. Ham and Eggs$12.35
6. Brisket and Eggs$13.95
7. Pork Ribs and Eggs$12.95
8. Smoked Sausage and Eggs $10.95
9. Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs • (S) $10.15 • (L) $12.15
10. Angus T-Bone Steak (16 oz) and Eggs$16.95
11. 1/2 Smoked Chicken and Eggs (when available)$11.35
12. Fried Catfish and Eggs$11.35
13. Corned Beef Hash and Eggs$10.15
14. Pork Chops and Eggs$11.75
15. Pulled Pork and Eggs$11.75
16. Chorizo and Eggs$9.15
17. Turkey and Eggs$11.95
18.Chicken Fried Chicken$10.45
Three Egg Omelettes
20. Migas$10.75 Tomatoes, onions, jalapeños and corn tortillas, blended with two cheeses (mozzarella and cheddar) and topped with picante sauce and chorizo.
21. Meat Lovers$11.85 Your choice of any three meats (brisket, pulled pork, smoked sausage, ham, turkey, chicken, bacon, patty sausage or chorizo), mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
22. Western$10.75 Ham, bell pepper, onions, cheddar cheese and picante sauce.
23. Ham and Cheese$10.75 Cheddar and mozzarella.
24. Spanish$9.75 Jalapeños, cilantro, sour cream, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
25. Create Your Own Omelette $7.75 Add your favorite ingredients.
Meat, 1 oz ($0.95 each):
Veggies ($0.45 each):
Pico de Gallo
Cheese: American, Cheddar or Mozzarella
26. Veggie $9.65 Tomatoes, onions, spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, cheddar and mozzarella cheese
27. Spinach and Mushroom $9.65 Cheddar and mozzarella.
30. Smokehouse Combos$14.55 Three eggs, choice of three pancakes or French toast, hashbrowns, three slices of bacon, and choice of patty sausages, smoked sausage, ham, brisket or pulled pork.
31. Pancake Combo$12.15 Two pancakes, two eggs, three slices of bacon, two sausage links and hashbrowns.
32. French Toast Combo$12.15 Two slices of French Toast, two eggs, three slices of bacon, two sausage links and hashbrowns.
33. Waffle Combo$12.15 One waffle, two eggs, three slices of bacon, two sausage links and hashbrowns.
34. Texas Mini Smokehouse Combo $10.95 One egg, one pancake, small portion of hashbrowns, one slice of bacon, and choice of one patty sausage, two sausage links, or a small portion of smoked sausage, ham, brisket or pulled pork.
Famous Buttermilk Pancakes & Waffles
Pancakes made from scratch daily. Available in white or wheat flour. Add two eggs for $2.25.
42. Banana Nut$8.15
43. Strawberry and Whipped Cream$8.15
45. Cinnamon and Apple$8.15
46. Pigs in a Blanket(3)$8.95
47. Chocolate Chip$8.15
48. Pancakes and Chicken Strips$9.95
92. Banana Nut$8.15
93. Strawberry and Whipped Cream$8.15
95. Cinnamon and Apple$8.15
96. Pigs in a Blanket (3)$8.95
97. Chocolate Chip$8.15
98. Buttermilk Waffle and Chicken Strips $9.95
Made from scratch daily. Add two eggs for $2.25.
50. French Toast $6.55
51. Pecan $8.15
52. Banana Nut $8.15
53. Strawberry and Whipped Cream $8.15
54. Blueberry $8.15
55. Cinnamon and Apple $8.15
54. French Toast and Chicken Strips $9.95
For those 12 and under. Ages 12 and up will be charged $1.75 extra.
60. Smiley Face Pancakes $4.55
61. Little Pigs $5.75 Two links wrapped in pancakes.
62. Little Pony $5.75 One egg (any style) with sausage or bacon and toast.
63. Half Moon Waffle$4.55
Smoked meat includes brisket, chicken, turkey, ham, pulled pork or chorizo.
70. Breakfast Tacos • $2.95 for 1 • $5.60 for 2 • Meal $7.85 meal Eggs and cheese with choice of sausage, smoked meat or plain. Meal includes two tacos served with hashbrowns.
71. Breakfast Quesadillas $8.85 Eggs, cheese, cilantro, onion and a choice of bacon, sausage or smoked meat sandwiched between two flour tortillas.
72. Huevos Rancheros $8.85 Eggs with corn tortillas, picante sauce, cheese, ranch beans, home fries and chorizo
73. Breakfast Burrito$8.85 Eggs, cheese, bell pepper, onion, beans, cilantro and a choice of bacon, sausage, ham or chorizo. Picante sauce on the side.
Add cheese $0.45.
80. BLT$6.35 Bacon, lettuce and tomato.
81. Omelette Sandwich $5.95 Eggs mixed with cheese, bell pepper, onions and choice of sausage, ham, bacon or chorizo.
82. Biscuit Sandwich $3.95 Egg with your choice of sausage, ham, bacon or chorizo.
Patty, Link or Smoked Link Sausage$3.75
One Egg (any style)$1.90
Flour or Corn Tortillas$2.10
Toast$2.10 White, wheat, rye or English muffin.
Fruit• Small $2.55 • Large $3.45
Biscuits (2) $2.75 • With Sausage Gravy $3.95
Lunch & Dinner
Chicken Fried Tenders $10.45 Fried chicken tenders atop a bed of fresh lettuce, sliced avocado, tomato, purple onion, cucumber, cheddar cheese and crisp corn tortillas strips.
Grilled Chicken$10.45 Grilled breast of chicken strips atop a bed of fresh lettuce, sliced avocado, tomato, purple onion, cucumber, cheddar cheese and crisp corn tortillas strips.
Smokehouse Original$10.45 Add any smoked meat to a bed of fresh lettuce, sliced avocado, tomato, purple onion, cucumber and cheddar cheese.
Smokehouse Original with Beef $11.45
Side Salad $3.95
Big Baked Potato $6.20 With all the fixins: cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, fresh chives and butter.
Chili Potato$8.25 Chili added atop all the fixins.
Smokehouse Original$8.95 Add any smoked meat (excluding beef) and stuff it.
Smokehouse Original with Beef $9.95
Rings & Things
Onion Rings • Full (10) $5.95 • Half (6) $4.95
Chili • $5.20 pint • $8.95 quart Large bowl of chili topped with cheddar cheese and diced onion.
Cheese Fries $5.95 Basket of fries topped with cheddar cheese. Add chili for $1 extra.
Fried Pickles & Jalapeños$3.95
Served with homemade BBQ sauce on a bun or po-boy.
BBQ Sandwich • Bun $6.75 • Po-Boy $7.75 Smoked sausage, turkey, pulled pork or chicken.
BBQ Sandwich • Bun $7.85 • Po-Boy $8.85 Sliced or chopped beef.
BBQ Basket • Bun $8.95 • Po-Boy $9.95 Smoked sausage, turkey, pulled pork or chicken served with fries or one side.
BBQ Beef Basket • Bun $9.95 • Po-Boy $10.95 Sliced or chopped beef served with fries or one side.
All specialties come with a choice of two sides.
T-Bone Steak$16.95 16 oz USDA choice steak grilled to your choosin'.
Chicken Fried Steak • $10.15 (S) • $12.15 (L) Hand-breaded beef cutlet with cream style gravy.
Chicken Fried Chicken$10.45 Hand-breaded breast of chicken with cream style gravy.
Chicken Fried Tenders$9.45 Hand-breaded strips of chicken with cream style gravy.
Grilled Chicken Breast$10.45 Grilled marinated chicken breast with mozzarella cheese and mushrooms.
Catfish Fillets (2)$12.55 Fried or grilled.
Burgers & Sandwiches
Our burgers are 1/2 pound cooked medium and served with mayo, tomato, lettuce, onion and pickles. Add French fries for $2.
Chili Burger 1/2 lb.$7.25 Served open and topped with chili, cheese and diced onion.
Brisket Patty Melt$7.55 Sliced smoked brisket smothered in lots of cheese and onions and grilled between two slices of rye bread.
Grilled Chicken Breast $6.75 Grilled marinated chicken breast, topped with mozzarella cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickles and served on a bun.
Chicken Fried Chicken$6.75 Hand-breaded chicken breast deep fried and served on a bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickles.
Chicken Fried Steak$7.25 Hand-breaded beef cutlet deep fried and served on a bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickles
Catfish Po-Boy$7.65 Grilled or fried on a po-boy bun with tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato and pickles.
Texas Club$7.75 Any smoked meat, crisp bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato and lettuce between Texas toast.
South of the Border
Burrito Wrap$8.85 Your choice of smoked meat wrapped in a giant flour tortilla with grilled onions, bell pepper, cheese, avocado, jalapeños, cilantro, our special secret sauce and stuffed with lettuce.
Soft Tacos$7.65 Two flour tortillas filled with choice of smoked meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and cilantro.
Quesadillas$8.95 Choice of smoked meat sandwiched between two flour tortillas filled with mozzarella, cheddar cheese, grilled onions and cilantro. Choice of smoked meat includes: brisket, chicken, turkey or pulled pork. Picante sauce and sour cream available upon request.
Nachos$7.60 Fresh corn tortillas fried crisp and topped with cheddar and mozzarella cheese, sour cream, shredded lettuce, tomatoes and jalapeños.
Smokehouse Nachos$9.40 Any smoked meat added to the above nachos
Chili Nachos$7.95 Add chili to your nachos.
Meats include: beef, link sausage, ribs, pulled pork, chicken, or turkey. Dinners come with two sides.
One Meat Dinner$12.95 (with beef $13.95)
Two Meat Dinner$13.95
Three Meat Dinner$14.95
1/2 Smoked Chicken$10.95
1/2 Slab Ribs $15.70 (Whole $27.25)
1 Pork Rib no sides$2.50
Quart $7.60 • Pint $4.95 • 4 oz $2.10
Twice Baked Potato
Fresh Steamed Veggies
Macaroni & Cheese
Served with bread, pickles, onions and jalapeños. Cutlery and plates available upon request. Substitute meat choices for $1 per each family pack. Substitute beef for $3 per pound.
Meat is priced per pound. Each order include pickles, onions, jalapeños and BBQ sauce.
• 1 lb $13.95
• 3/4 lb $10.80
• 1/2 lb $7.00
• 1/4 lb $3.50
• 1 lb $18.95
• 3/4 lb $15.95
• 1/2 lb $10.95
• 1/4 lb $5.95
10 - 19 pounds $13.95 • Beef $17.95
20 - 49 pounds $12.95 • Beef $16.95
50 pounds and up $11.95 • Beef $15.95
2 1/2 Chickens$12.95
1/2 Slab Ribs $14.95 (Whole $27.95)
For those 12 and under. Ages 12 and up will be charged $1.75 extra.
Assorted Pies • Whole $16.00 • Slice $3.65
Banana Puddin' • 1 Gallon $26.25
*NOTICE: UNCOOKED MEATS, POULTRY, SEAFOOD, SHELLFISH OR EGGS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOODBORNE ILLNESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CERTAIN MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
To our guests with food sensitivities or allergies, HCS cannot ensure that menu items to not contain ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction.
Prices and menu items subject to change. State and local taxes apply. Not responsible for personal belongings. Harris County Smokehouse is a nonsmoking establishment.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We only collect information that you voluntarily submit, such as your name and email address. This information is for internal-use only. We will never share or sell your personal information to any third party vendor. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. Please note: no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. Therefore, while we try to use generally acceptable means of protecting your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security at all times.
You have the option to opt-out of communication from Harris County Smokehouse. If you no longer wish to receive eNewsletters, you have the option to remove your email address from the mailing list.
Disclosure of Information
We hold the right to disclose any personal information as required by law when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
How to Contact Us